Echo Park Art Contest now accepting entries
Submit your artwork to be featured in this year’s Echo Park Community Parade!
A panel of judges will select four 1st place winners who will be awarded a cash prize and their art prominently displayed.
A single winner from contestants grades one through fifth will be chosen to be displayed on the parade calendar. Two winners, one from kindergarten and one from grades six through eight, will highlight the parade flyers. Art from the high school level (grades nine through 12) will be featured on the banner during the parade.
Submission Details: Art must be hand drawn on a letter-size (8.5×11) white piece of paper. On the back of each entry include the child’s full name, age, grade, school and parent phone number.
Submit entries in person at one of the following locations:
- El Centro del Pueblo (1157 Lemoyne St)
- Central City Action Committee (534 E Edgeware Rd)
- Echo Park Farmers’ Market every Friday (Logan St, South of Sunset)
- The Office of Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell, 13th District (1722 Sunset Blvd)
- The Office of Councilmember Gilbert Cedillo, District 1 (Highland Park Field Office, 5577 N Figueroa St.)
Art contest deadline is October 9, 2017. Multiple entries accepted. Winners will be announced within 14 days.
Questions? Contact us (213) 640-7673 or email email@example.com
2015 Art Contest winners displayed on the banner at the beginning of the parade.