Deadline for completed applications extended to November 6, 2014
Interested in being in the Echo Park Community Parade this year? Please fill out the following form and submit online, or click here to download the PDF to mail or fax.
The following regulations are for the common courtesy, respect and consideration of others, and are necessary to ensure a successful and enjoyable parade for all.
- Entries will be allowed to perform a 2-minute routine (maximum). Additional information will be sent approximately a month prior to December 14th.
- All participation is strictly voluntary.
- Printed materials and items will not be tossed from the parade route. Public safety is paramount. Violators may be excluded from participating in future parades.
- Megaphones or personal amplifying devices (except for performance music) are not allowed.
- The final parade lineup is thoroughly discussed and meticulously assembled by the parade committee. Unfortunately, there can be no changes.
- Remember: This is a family event – please dress participants appropriately.
We hope you will participate in this year’s parade, and we look forward to receiving your entry application.
If you do not hear back from us by November 7, 2014 please call or email us.