Application deadline extended to October 31, 2017
Interested in being in the Echo Park Community Parade this year? Please fill out the following form below and submit online, or click here to download and mail/fax/email the application.
The following regulations are for the common courtesy, respect and consideration of others, and are necessary to ensure a successful and enjoyable parade for all.
- Entries will be allowed to perform a 2‐minute routine (maximum). Entries will be allowed to play performance music over main PA at main stage
- Participants are asked to refrain from political messages, including posters, banners, flyers and verbal messages
- If a representative of an organization is chosen to speak, that representative will abide by these regulations
- Megaphones or personal amplifying devices (except for performance music) are not allowed
- Individuals or organizations are allowed to speak at the discretion of the Parade Committee and approved prior to the event
- Handing out items like candy is acceptable, please do not toss these items from vehicles
Lastly, please note that there are parking restrictions on and around the parade route. The Committee is not responsible for your vehicles being ticketed or towed for violation the parking restrictions posted by the city – please plan accordingly. There will be a hard closure of the street starting around 9 am so please pay attention to those signs!
If you do not hear back from us by November 17, 2017 please email us.